INSTALLING LAWN SPRINKLERS FROM EZ LAWN SPRINKLERS
AN EFFICIENT INSTALLATION PROCESS YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Our systematized process ensures that you know what to expect at each step of the lawn sprinkler installation process:
- A complete review of your property: We take the time to visit your property, understand your needs, thoroughly review the land, and provide you with a free no obligation quote for our services.
- Set an installation date: Once you select a service, we will establish a date and time for installation.
- Installation day: Scott or Howard will arrive on time in the morning of installation with the crew to go over what is being installed and establish specific instructions for your property.
- The installation process:
- We dig in the areas where sprinklers need to be installed.
- Once digging is complete, the underground pipe is put into the ground with a 4-wheel drive Ditch Witch to ensure the pipe is deep and for maximum efficiency.
- The property will be divided into zones.
Sprinkler heads are fitted and the timer is installed and wired.
- Once installation is complete, we adjust each head for full coverage zone by zone.
- We walk you through the system, ask for comments, answer questions, set it up with you, and show you how to operate it.
Contact us to get started!